Assistant Practitioner Clinical Educator – An exciting opportunity to join the teaching team of the leading national training provider.
We are a leading national training provider offering training in Health, Adult Health and Social Care, Childcare, Management, Business Administration, Customer Service and Team Leading qualifications based in Langley that offers its employees an exciting change of pace.
The Position: We are looking for an Assistant Practitioner Clinical Educator to deliver the apprenticeship standards for learners undertaking Level 2 and 3 Healthcare Support Worker and Assistant Practitioner. The role involves a blend of head office, employer site locations (work base) and team meeting venues for a 40-hour week.
- Competitive salary package available, subject to level of experience.
- We offer a monthly staff reward and recognition scheme, such as an evening meal for 2.
- 25 days annual leave as well as your Birthday for an additional day of leave after 1 year of completed service.
- You will also be provided with the equipment needed to support your job role.
- Level 5 sector relevant qualification
- Level 2 Maths and English Qualifications
- Experience in delivery of apprenticeships
- Occupational competency
- Either a Registered Nurse (with active NMC Pin) or Assistant Practitioner / Nurse Associate
- Access to a reliable Internet connection at home.
Desirable but not essential:
- PTLLS or equivalent qualification
- Assessing qualification
- IQA qualification
- ENB 997/998
- Taking ownership of learners/apprentices during their journey whilst adhering to a knowledge of funding and compliance rules.
- Interact with both learners and employers, so will demonstrate a professional and engaging telephone manner.
- You will be an enthusiastic and approachable team player who wants to motivate others.
- Will have excellent communication skills.
- Have good literacy, numeracy and ICT skills.
- Embrace online learning.
- Have excellent time management skills.
- Possess the ability to work independently and multitask.
- Handle confidential information.
- Relevant knowledge/experience of apprenticeship and apprenticeship training delivery
The Company: The Childcare Company/ Impact Futures is a high quality training provider in a wide range of fields and currently have over 1500 learners per year who are supported by our passionate and knowledgeable team, who take great pride in their delivery of high quality training and care within their work. We believe in delivering high quality training in wide range of vocations.
Impact Futures / The Childcare Company are an Equals Opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitability qualified persons regardless of their race, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Job offers are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.