Impact Futures / The Childcare Company is a leading national training provider offering training in Health, Adult Health and Social Care, Childcare, Management, Business Administration, Customer Service and Team Leading qualifications. We currently train over 1500 learners each year that are supported by our passionate and friendly team that pride themselves on their delivery of high quality training.
We have an exciting opportunity for a successful candidate to join our teaching team as Business Services tutor to deliver the apprenticeship standards for learners undertaking Business Team Leading and Management qualifications, Business Administration and Customer Service.
This exciting role is a blend of head office, employer site location (work base) and team meeting venues. Therefore, the successful candidate will have full use of a reliable car, full motor and home insurance that has adequate insurance for business use and a strong reliable internet connection at home.
The role involves taking ownership of each learner/apprentice and provide them with the best possible learning journey from start to finish whilst adhering to funding and compliance rules. As a high proportion of our learners are on apprenticeship programmes the successful candidate will be able to evidence current success rates in their functional skills delivery and overall apprenticeship achievement.
The role also includes a significant amount of interaction with learners and their employers therefore the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate an excellent telephone manner with a personality that is interactive, motivating and engaging in addition to being organised, self-disciplined with good time management skills.
Candidates applying will hold an assessing qualification, PTLLS, Maths and English at Level 2 as well as a sector relevant qualification of a minimum of Level 5 and proven occupational competency.
- Relevant knowledge/experience of apprenticeship and apprenticeship training delivery
- Embrace online learning
- Motivational and inspiring personality
- Excellent communication skills
- Possess good literacy, numeracy and ICT skills
- A team player
- Ability to identify new business opportunities
- Hold a Maths and English qualification at a Level 2 or above
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills promoting an ethical approach
- Strong attention to detail that includes good questioning and listening skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong organisation and prioritisation skills
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to work without supervision
- Ability to multitask
- Strong knowledge of the government funding rules relating to apprenticeships
- Exceptional knowledge and delivery of apprenticeship information, advice and guidance
- Have a good understanding of funding compliancy including the apprenticeship levy
- Have a good understanding of the Ofsted framework
- Have a good understanding of Awarding Organisation requirements
- Have a good understanding of Frameworks to Standards
- Adhere to company procedures, relevant legislation and industry codes of ethic
Hours of work: 40 flexible hours
- Assessing qualification
- Recognised Level 5 or above in a Business Services / Management discipline
- Occupational competency in Team Leading and Management
- Maths and English GCSE Grade C or above (or equivalent)
- Experience in the delivery of apprenticeships
- Level 5 Management qualification
Desirable but not essential:
- IQA qualification
- PTLLS or equivalent qualification
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary package from reflective of experience
- 40-hour week including
- 25 days annual leave – your Birthday is an additional day leave after 1 year of completed service
- Annual full team party
- Monthly staff reward & recognition – evening meal for 2
- Equipment supplied to support role
- Career progression opportunities
Impact Futures / The Childcare Company are an Equals Opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitability qualified persons regardless of their race, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Job offers are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.