We have an exciting opportunity for someone to join our dynamic team as the Enrolment Manager!
- Competitive salary package available, subject to level of experience.
- 25 days annual leave as well as your Birthday for an additional day of leave after 1 year of completed service.
- You will also be provided with the equipment needed to support your job role.
- Career progression opportunities and regular CPD.
Lead and manage the learner enrolment function, ensuring new learner start targets are met, whilst delivering a highly engaging service for learners and employers.
Manage the entire enrolment process, including the employer DAS account matching and Information Advice and Guidance (IAG).
Drive through continuous improvement, ensuring high levels of quality and compliance are achieved, leading to customer satisfaction and positive outcomes at both Ofsted and audit.
Enrolment is one of the first interactions we have with our learners, an engaging and positive experience is a key success factor. The primary areas of accountability relate to the enrolment process and throughput, effective Information, Advice and Guidance (IAG), data input and the management of Digital Apprenticeship Service (DAS) account matching, underpinned by quality and compliance.
- Targets; meet monthly enrolment targets, allocate work, drive efficiencies, work closely with sales personnel
- Full process; end to end service
- Quality; continuous improvement, early leavers, observations, IAG, SAR/QIP, Ofsted
- Compliance; funding rules, internal and external audit, consistent review of policies, processes and procedures
- Collaboration and support for other departments
- Manage the Enrolment Administrators to ensure monthly enrolment targets are met or exceeded
- Lead, manage and co-ordinate the end to end enrolment process of all learners, including those enrolled by other teams
- Support the Enrolment Administrators to carryout meaningful Skills Gap Analysis (SGA) with learners and facilitate robust validation to establish eligibility, any Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) to be considered for funding reduction and the individual starting point for each learner
- Work with Sector Heads and Team Leaders to maximise early Tutor allocations and bookings for 1st teaching session
- Quality and Compliance
- Embedding culture and company values
You will have:
- ESFA Funding Rules knowledge
- Good knowledge and understanding of the DAS guidance
- Experience of enrolment and induction processes within the Apprenticeship and Skills sector
- Experience of industry specific software such as PICS (or similar) and Smart Assessor (or similar)
- A proven track record of managing a high performing team
- IAG level 4
The Childcare Company/ Impact Futures is a high quality training provider in a wide range of fields and currently have over 1500 learners per year who are supported by our passionate and knowledgeable team, who take great pride in their delivery of high quality training and care within their work. We believe in delivering high quality training in wide range of vocations.
Impact Futures / The Childcare Company are an Equals Opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitability qualified persons regardless of their race, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Job offers are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.