Location: Home-Based/Head Office
Impact Futures / The Childcare Company is a leading national training provider offering training in Health, Adult Health and Social Care, Childcare, Management, Business Administration, Customer Service and Team Leading qualifications. We currently train over 1500 learners each year that are supported by our passionate and friendly team that pride themselves on their delivery of high quality training.
We have an exciting opportunity for a successful candidate to join us as a Quality Manager.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To update and implement the strategy for ensuring all formative and summative verification takes place across the business and ensuring that the skills and efficiencies of the delivery team are maximised. This is currently being delivered through a small team of internal verifiers lead by Sector Heads.
- To ensure all The Childcare Company and Impact Futures quality awards are maintained. These include matrix standards and awarding body centre approvals.
- To maintain and develop the internal audit function alongside the Internal Auditor yo ensure that all operational processes and relating paperwork are maintained to the highest standards.
- To manage the quality of the delivery across all sectors.
- To ensure that The Childcare Company and Impact Futures has a full range of quality systems, processes and procedures to achieve a Grade One – “outstanding” status including a fully documented set of quality manuals, Self Assessment Report, Quality Improvement Plan .
- Work as part of the Senior Management Team in The Childcare Company and Impact Futures to develop the business.
- Ensure that the quality of our delivery continues to set us apart from our competitors.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties as required.
- Quality Management skills and experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer management skills
- Management of people skills and experience
- Advanced IT skills
- Organisational skills
- Must be well organised
- Ability to develop processes
- Understanding of customer and contract requirements
- Communicate at all levels and using a variety of media
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Project Management
Key Performance Indicators:
- Ofsted grading
- Production of quality systems, processes and procedures
- Audit and inspection reports
- Customer contract compliance
- The Childcare Company and Impact Futures company compliance
- Quality of reviews
- Success rates
This job description describes (but does not limit) the main duties and responsibilities of the job. These necessary to respond to changes, both internal and external which the Company experiences.
Impact Futures / The Childcare Company are an Equals Opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitability qualified persons regardless of their race, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Job offers are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
If you would like to apply for this role, please email your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com