An exciting opportunity to join the dynamic team of an ambitious leading national training provider based in Slough that offers employees an exciting change of pace.
Who are we: Impact Futures & The Childcare Company are an Ofsted Grade 2 leading national training provider, offering high quality training to meet the needs of employers and specific demands of the sectors we deliver in; Adult Health Care, Clinical Care, Early Years Childcare, Residential & Community Childcare, Teaching Assistant, Leadership and Management, Team Leading, Business Administration, Customer Service and Recruitment. We currently deliver high-quality training to approximately 2,500 learners across our Higher Education, Further Education, Apprenticeship and workplace qualification programmes. With learners centric to everything we do, our organisation is consistently evolving to ensure our learners receive the best possible learning journey delivered and supported by our dynamic team.
The Position: We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Executive who can bring independently and within a team, creative and dynamic marketing skills that enhance our; branding, products, collateral and social media presence. This role is located at our head office in Slough with the potential for travelling to team and client meeting venues.
- Annual full team party.
- 40-hour week.
- 25 days annual leave as well as your Birthday for an additional day of leave after 1 year of completed service.
- You will also be provided with the equipment needed to support your job role.
- Career progression opportunities and regular CPD.
- Hold a Maths and English qualification
- Experience in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Cloud programs
- Strong IT skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisation and prioritisation skills
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Ability to multitask
- Have an understanding of apprenticeships and workplace qualifications
- Adhere to company procedures, relevant legislation and industry codes of ethic
- Marketing Qualification
- Previous experience in the training sector
- Developing the long-term marketing strategy
- Social Media Strategy
- Managing social media accounts.
- Working alongside Business Development Manager to generate new leads
- Keeping company blog and website up-to-date.
- Work with a variety of clients and accounts in the creation of high-quality marketing materials which best suit their training needs and requirements.
- Develop digital content including videos, posters and brochures.
- have a strong work ethic.
- have excellent communication and time-keeping skills.
- have flexibility and integrity in your work.
- be a team player, including collaborating with others.
- have good copywriting skills
- be able to take tasks and develop independently
- have experience developing and executing marketing campaigns
- be passionate in advocating lifelong learning
- be willing to embrace our organisation’s culture and values
Impact Futures / The Childcare Company are an Equals Opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitability qualified persons regardless of their race, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Job offers are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.