Impact Futures / The Childcare Company is a leading national training provider offering training in Health, Adult Health and Social Care, Childcare, Management, Business Administration, Customer Service and Team Leading qualifications. We currently train over 1500 learners each year that are supported by our passionate and friendly team that pride themselves on their delivery of high quality training.
We have an exciting opportunity for a successful candidate to join our teaching team as a Paramedic Tutor to deliver the apprenticeship standards for learners undertaking the Level 3 Emergency Ambulance Support Worker and the level 4 Associate Ambulance Practitioner standards.
This exciting role is a blend of home, head office, employer site location and team meeting venues. Therefore, the successful candidate will have full use of a reliable car, full motor and home insurance that has adequate insurance for business use and a strong reliable internet connection at home.
The role involves taking ownership of each learner/apprentice and provide them with the best possible learning journey from start to finish whilst adhering to funding and compliance rules.
The role also includes a significant amount of interaction with learners and their employers therefore the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate an excellent telephone manner with a personality that is interactive, motivating and engaging in addition to being organised, self-disciplined with good time management skills.
Candidates applying will hold Maths and English qualifications at a minimum of Level
2 as well as a sector relevant qualification of a minimum of Level 5 and proven occupational competency.
If you feel you can demonstrate the attributes below and would like to join our exciting, we look forward to receiving your CV.
- Relevant knowledge/experience of apprenticeship and apprenticeship training delivery
- Embrace online learning
- Motivational and inspiring personality
- Excellent communication skills
- Possess good literacy, numeracy and ICT skills
- A team player
- Ability to identify new business opportunities
- Hold a Maths and English qualification at a Level 2 or above
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills promoting an ethical approach
- Strong attention to detail that includes good questioning and listening skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong organisation and prioritisation skills
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to work without supervision
- Ability to multitask
- Adhere to company procedures, relevant legislation and industry codes of ethic
Hours of work: 40 flexible hours
- HCPC Registered Paramedic or F.R.E.C Level 5 qualified
- Teaching qualification
Desirable but not essential:
- Assessing qualification
- IQA qualification
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary package reflective of experience
- 40-hour week including
- 25 days annual leave – your Birthday is an additional day leave after 1 year of completed service
- Annual full team party
- Monthly staff reward & recognition – evening meal for 2
- Equipment supplied to support role
- Regular CPD including support to maintain NMC registration where relevant
- Career progression opportunities
Impact Futures / The Childcare Company are an Equal Opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitability qualified persons regardless of their race, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Job offers are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.