An exciting opportunity to join the dynamic team of an ambitious leading national training provider based in Slough that offers employees an exciting change of pace.
We are looking for an Early Years Tutor to deliver the apprenticeship standards for learners going into childcare. The role involves a blend of home, head office, employer site locations (work base) and team meeting venues for a 40-hour week.
- Competitive salary package available, subject to level of experience.
- 25 days annual leave as well as your Birthday for an additional day of leave after 1 year of completed service.
- You will also be provided with the equipment needed to support your job role.
- Career progression opportunities and regular CPD.
- Assessing qualification
- PTLLS or equivalent qualification
- Level 3 in Early Years
- You should be an approachable, team player who has excellent communication skills.
- Proven occupational competency
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs.
- Maths and English GCSE Grade C or above / Functional Skills Level 2
- Experience in the delivery of apprenticeships
- Have a full driving license and use of a car, as well as full motor and home insurance for business use.
- Access to a reliable Internet connection at home.
Desirable but not essential:
- IQA qualification
- Taking ownership of learners/apprentices during their journey whilst adhering to a knowledge of funding and compliance rules.
- Showcase success rates for both functional skills and apprenticeship achievement.
- Interact with learners and their employers and therefore must have a professional and engaging telephone manner.
- You will be an enthusiastic and approachable team player who wants to motivate others.
- Will have excellent communication skills.
- Be organised and have good time management skills.
- Have the confidence to work independently.
- Have a good understanding/working knowledge of funding compliancy including:
- The apprenticeship levy
- Ofsted framework
- Awarding Organisation requirements
- Frameworks to Standards
Impact Futures & The Childcare Company are an Ofsted Grade 2 leading national training provider, offering high quality training to meet the needs of employers and specific demands of the sectors we deliver in; Adult Health Care, Clinical Care, Early Years Childcare, Residential & Community Childcare, Teaching Assistant, Leadership and Management, Team Leading, Business Administration, Customer Service and Recruitment.
We currently deliver high-quality training to approximately 2,500 learners across our Higher Education, Further Education, Apprenticeship and workplace qualification programmes. With learners centric to everything we do, our organisation is consistently evolving to ensure our learners receive the best possible learning journey delivered and supported by our dynamic team.
Job offers are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.