The Childcare Company / Impact Futures is a leading national training provider offering training in Childcare, Health and Social Care, Management, Business Administration, Customer Service and Team Leading qualifications. We currently train over 1500 learners each year that are supported by our passionate and friendly professional team.
We have an exciting opportunity for a successful candidate to join our rapidly growing sales team as a Sales Advisor. Location of the role is at our head office in Langley with an element of travel to learner/employer business premises and team meeting venues.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Strong work ethic
- Ambitious and motivated
- Ability to build and maintain employer relationships
- Good personal presentation
- Honesty and integrity
- Excellent time keeping and personal organisation
- Calm approach
- Embrace apprenticeships
- Motivational and inspiring personality that inspires young people and employers
- Teamworking, collaboration and co-operation
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary package reflective of experience, plus an additional quarterly bonus scheme
- 40-hour week
- 25 days annual leave – your Birthday is an additional day leave after 1 year of completed service
- Annual full team party
- Monthly staff reward & recognition – evening meal for 2
- Equipment supplied to support role
- Career progression opportunities
The Childcare Company / Impact Futures are an Equals Opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitability qualified persons regardless of their race, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.